All our Saints are experts at fitting shelves.
We can either make shelving to suit your space or requirement or install shelving that you have already purchased.
Floating shelves in particular need a secure installation. Our experienced handymen are able to provide you with the expert installation you may be looking for.
By getting to you fast on our fleet of motorcycles, our multi-skilled handymen lose less time in traffic and avoid parking problems. This means we can offer you an efficient service at great value for money prices. In fact we can guarantee Same Day or Next Day bookings.
We charge 'by time' to fit shelves you supply. The handyman will arrive, assess what needs doing and give you an accurate estimate before he starts the work. If you are happy to proceed he will get on with the repair straight away. Almost all repairs are completed in one visit.
If you would like us to make shelving for you, we would need to make a survey and estimate visit to assess and measure for your requirements. This visit costs £35+VAT. We would then be able to give you a written fixed price quote for your work. Once you have approved our quote we will be able to start your work as soon as we have the materials needed.
What's included in the service?
- Professional & Experienced. All our handymen come from multi-trade backgrounds, have decades of experience, communicate well and understand the importance of customer service.
- Quick Response Times. We can usually offer you Same-day or Next-day appointments.
- Specific Arrival Times. We agree a 60 minute window of arrival time. So no need to wait in all day.
- Silver Service from Booking to Billing. All our work is delivered with unmatched Silver Service.
- Six Day Service. We offer appointments from 08:00-17:00 Monday to Saturday at the same great value rates.
- We've got London Covered. We cover all London as well as TW, KT, CR, BR postal codes.
- All our Work is Guaranteed & Insured. We offer a 12 month guarantee on all labour and parts we supply.
We charge £40+vat for the first half-hour and £25+vat for any half-hour thereafter.