At the time of booking:
- Request a ‘contactless service’
- Provide a mobile number for the person allowing access and the person paying the bill.
- If 4G coverage is a patchy in your property please provide the property wifi network name and password.
- Provide a payment card at the time of booking.
When the Saint arrives:
- When the Saint arrives he will ring the doorbell and stand back from the door.
- The person providing access should open the door and then retreat to another room.
- The Saint will enter the property, wash his hands and then initiate a phone call or video call to the mobile number provided.
- Discuss the work you require the Saint to undertake. Any further and ongoing communication regarding work can be done over a phone call or video call while the Saint is onsite.
After the visit:
- The Saint will clean up after himself and wash his hands.
- A service report listing the work carried out, charges and any photos will be emailed to the bill payer.
- Payment will be deducted from the payment card provided at the time of booking.
It may seem socially awkward to be speaking to someone in another room in the same property over the phone or on a video call. However social distance is important for everyone - critical for some - and property repairs need to be carried out. The technology exists to achieve both.